FKB - ANTERIOR
FKB - STEP-THRU
Available in Sizes:
XS | SM | MD | LG | XL | 2XL
The FKB is a feature-rich functional knee brace that creates superior fit and comfort, resulting in increased patient compliance. Designed using Opti-Fit technology, this brace allows the natural motion of the knee throughout flexion and extension, which prevents migration and pistoning. Ideal for all activity levels.
PART NUMBERS / SIZING
Examples of Use
• Moderate to severe ACL/PCL instabilities
• Prophylactic/bilateral use
• MCL/LCL instabilities
• ACL/PCL reconstructions
• Opti-Fit technology (1), a living hinge on the medial thigh cuff, creates an intimate fit and reduces migration and pistoning by allowing the natural motion of the knee during flexion and extension.
• Quick-release buckles (2) are internally mounted for easy on and off.
• Straps pivot to create a contoured fit and have gecko tabs (3) with large embossed numbers, making the brace easy to apply.
• Range-of-motion hinges allow user to easily limit flexion and extension.
• Aircraft grade aluminum provides superior strength yet is extremely lightweight (weighs an average of 18.5 oz.).
• Anterior frame available in ACL and PCL versions.
FKB, Anterior Frame, Std, OTS, Right
FKB, Anterior Frame, Std, OTS, Left
FKB, Step-Thru Frame, Std, OTS, Right
FKB, Step-Thru Frame, Std, OTS, Left
FKB PCL, Frame, Std, OTS, Right
FKB PCL, Frame, Std, OTS, Left
FKB, Undersleeve, Neo
FKB, Undersleeve, Cotton
Condyle Pad Set - FKB
Refurbish Kit - FKB, Ant Frame, Std, OTS, Right
Refurbish Kit - FKB, Ant Frame, Std, OTS, Left
Refurbish Kit - FKB, Step-Thru, Std, OTS, Right
Refurbish Kit - FKB, Step-Thru, Std, OTS, Left
Refurbish Kit - FKB, PCL, Ant Frame, Std, OTS, Right
Refurbish Kit - FKB, PCL, Ant Frame, Std, OTS, Left
Pad Set - FKB, Ant Frame, Std, OTS, Right
Pad Set - FKB, Ant Frame, Std, OTS, Left
Pad Set - FKB, Step-Thru, Std, OTS, Right
Pad Set - FKB, Step-Thru, Std, OTS, Left
Pad Set - FKB, PCL, Ant Frame, Std, OTS, Right
Pad Set - FKB, PCL, Ant Frame, Std, OTS, Left
Product Sizing Information
13.00" - 15.50"
10.00" - 11.75"
15.50" - 18.00"
11.75" - 13.50"
18.00" - 20.50"
13.50" - 15.50"
20.50" - 23.00"
15.50" - 17.50"
23.00" - 26.00"
17.50" - 19.25"
26.00" - 29.00"
19.25" - 21.50"
Circumference measurement taken 6" above and 6" below
Jeff joined the United Ortho team in June of 2012. He is responsible for the design and manufacturing concepts of the FKB. Jeff has more engineering experience in the orthopedic bracing and cold therapy areas than anyone in the field. He was solely responsible for all of the initial designs and manufacturing methods for the rigid bracing lines of both DJ and BREG.
Mark joined the United Ortho team in May of 2012. He brings a wealth of experience in orthopedics, both from the clinical perspective and the manufacturing/sales/marketing points of view. He served as a Director at BREG, Inc., from 1998 through 2012; he was in charge of Product Development, Product Management, Product Opportunity Assessment and Business Development. Mark developed BREG's in-house DME program known as OrthoSelect. He currently holds five patents in the post-operative orthopedic device market. He was also directly involved in the upstream/downstream marketing efforts and sales/operational planning at BREG.